Envision Beauty - I love this product and had a great experience with them.

5.0
Turnaround Time

I subscribed to receive their product monthly for several years without incident. I love and miss this product and hope they can resume production.

Envision Beauty - And another pissed off customer filing a Better business complaint

I paid for a "trial" offer. Have never received it.

I noticed on my credit card that I have been charged 149.93. When I signed for the trial -- I checked th e fine print for this exact SCAM. Not finding anything that mentioned that I would be charged anything other than then the trial, I ordered. I did call tonight and speak to someone and informed him I had not received any trial product, and was requesting the $149.93 refunded to my credit card.

He then rattled on out a tracking number and I had to look for the trial products.

I did inform him that I would be taking this to BETTER BUSINESS. This IS a SCAM folks--

Product or Service Mentioned: Envision Beauty Face Cream Free Trial.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Love it when your credit card stands behind you! This company is a fraud folks

This company is totally ignoring me--I am asking for proof that I received the product--as I did not receive it. They are a fraud

Envision Beauty in Bend, Oregon - Not a complaint!

With Company response Not resolved

This web site obviously wants people to complain about things, which is not really fair when a product is as good as this one. As a professional make up artist I try every product out there and must say that I like this one for many reasons.

It softened and smoothed my skin , without any irritation or tingling - this is a big plus. It is full of natural ingredients - and as a woman approaching 50, my skin looks amazing.

Plus GREAT value for money amongst expensive creams that deliver less. This one is at the top of the charts for me right now!

Comments

EBCustomerCare
#719940
Envision Customer Care

Thank you for your comment!

Envision Beauty in Toronto, Ontario - Great Product, just wish it had SPF

With Company response

I've been using The Solution for a few weeks now and to be honest I definitely see and feel an improvement in my skin. It's light enough where I can barely feel it when applied, but my only gripe is that it doesn't have SPF.

I was using another product that has SPF and I'm thinking about switching back. But it's going to be hard to switch back because it works way better than what I was using before. For the time being I'm forced to apply an SPF cream on top of The Solution.

It's annoying but until they get smart and add SPF, it's what I have to do.

Comments

EBCustomerCare
#719941
Envision Customer Care

Thank you for writing. The ingredients used to provide SPF would change the product's texture, which is one of its most loved features.

Also, it is designed to be worn day and night many people do not want to have those ingredients on their face unless they are actually going in to the sun. We recommend using your favorite sunblock when you're heading outside.

Envision Beauty screwed me out of $50 plus and product is okay at best

I ordered this "remarkable" product on a trial basis. After using for a month, i found otc products work just as well for about 1/4 the price.

I then cancelled any future orders. This was around 7/10/2012. I was billed and shipped for a product I had proof I had cancelled. I have been on the phone with them for over 5 months to no avail.

I was deducted over $125 in fees from my bank due to NSF. My bank asked for only a written statement from them on letterhead to be faxed. Luckily, my bank credited me with approximately half of fees.

I have yet to receive a response from this shady company. Save your money and frustration by not doing business with Envision Beauty.

Comments

EBCustomerCare

We apologize for any confusion. We try to process all subscription cancellations immediately.

If the unwanted shipment occurred due to our error we apologize. Since this post is anonymous it is difficult for us to look into your specific case and figure out whether we made an error. Please contact our customer care department and reference this message so we can take care of you.

Jeddo, Michigan, United States #592260

I found the product on line as a free sample. I got the lotion again by mail only they charged my credit card 90$.I called the company five times to cancel my order, this was back in October and they just cancelled my order in Jan.This is a scam, the lotion is average at best. I would never do business with this company again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EVER.

Envision Beauty in Scottsdale, Arizona - Envison Beauty or Skinscare SCAM

I saw an ad on television for a FREE SAMPLE. I went to the EXACT site they illustrated.

I ordered a sample. I was sent a sample. I didn't order any more. Period.

Next thing I know, I look at my bank account and they have taken $89.90 from my bank account. How did they get my account number? How was it that they were able to bill me when I never ordered this product. Well, there are two sites.

One is a "monthly subscription" for this skincare product. The other is the FREE SAMPLE site. I never ordered this product. When I called about it, they said I would send it back.

Well, I NEVER ordered it and wasn't going to pay postage on something I never ordered. DO NOT BE SCAMMED BY THIS RIP-OFF COMPANY. I've filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and also with the States Attorney General's Office. Of course I filed a complaint with my Bank too.

They came back with paperwork saying that I ordered this but again how would they have done this when I never gave them my account number! What thieves!

Comments

EBCustomerCare

We apologize for any confusion. All orders, including subscription shipments, come with a 30-day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied for any reason you can simply return the product for a full refund. It sounds like you decided to not return the shipment, which would have enabled us to refund you in full.

We try to be very clear about the terms of the trial and explain it several places on the site. Customers get 14 days to try the product, plus additional time for shipping, before paying for it and continuing with their subscription. Those who are not interested in the trial offer are invited to purchase individually at the regular price.

Well I'm assuming you GAVE them your account/debit card number to pay for the S&H. By doing so, you set in motion the automatic shipments.

This is how almost all these kinds of companies operate. Fine print, membership agreements, terms of service, these are important people!

Envision Beauty in Scottsdale, Arizona - Envison Beauty or Skinscare SCAM

I ordered a sample. I was sent a sample. I didn't order any more. Period.

What thieves!

Comments

EBCustomerCare

Envision Beauty in Sparta Township, New Jersey - Trial Size for a price of $89.90 1/2 oz

I ordered the trial size with intentions of trying the product and possibly purchasing it after use.

When I went to review my account on my credit card I noticed that I had been charged $89.90 for this "trial size" 1/2 oz. I was furious....I called the company and of course they are pros at this due to the fact that they do this to every individual....I wish I could have read reviews prior to applying for "TRIAL SIZE". They took it upon theirselves to bill me and immediately ship a bottle. How in the *** did they even know if I liked the product or not. The surely didn't give enough time to respond to them.

I sent the "TRIAL SIZE" and the box that arrived both back to Envision priority mail.......with a receipt that they get the message!!!!!!!I am still waiting on my "reversal charge (that is REFUND) to my credit card which I NEVER GAVE THEM PERMISSION TO CHARGE THIS and it has not yet happened.

NEVER EVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However, the trial size came in and immediately after that another box arrived and it was another bottle.

Comments

EBCustomerCare

We apologize for any confusion. According to our records you requested a return on August 7th and your subscription was immediately cancelled. Your return arrived a few days later and you were refunded in full on August 14th. This should be reflected in your bank records.

Envision Beauty in Archer, Florida - Envision Face Cream offer a fraud

Archer, Florida

I signed up for the free trial offer of $1.99. To date my account has been charged $267.00.

Customer service promised over a month ago to stop charging my account and they would have a supervisor call. No one ever called. I've returned unwanted products as told to do by their care center and they promised to refund the charges and close my account. I did what they asked....they never refund $$ and charged me again on July 6th.

I could not believe it! They looked like a legitimate company; so, I gave them the benefit of the doubt. NO MORE!

BE AWARE...ENVISIONi WILL STEAL FROM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT ONCE THEY HAVE YOUR INFORMATION.

Comments

EBCustomerCare

We apologize for any confusion. We try to process all subscription cancellations immediately and process refunds promptly on receipt of the returns. Since this post is anonymous it is difficult for us to look into your specific case and figure out whether we made an error. Please contact our customer care department and reference this message so we can take care of you.

Keep in mind that all orders, including subscription shipments, come with a 30-day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied for any reason you can simply return the product for a full refund.

Envision Beauty in Woodmere, New York - Do Not order From Envision Skincare!

Woodmere, New York

I placed an order with envision skincare for their $1.99 sample after seeing their website. Immediately after placing the order, I realized that the website was an advertisement and immediately googled to see if this company was for real or not.

Well, after seeing so many complaints about their shady billing practices, I called them and cancelled my order and told them not to ship the product. I received an email on July 2nd from Envision stating that I would be credited the $1.99 and not shipped the product nor charged for the product. THREE WEEKS after Envision sent me that email stating I would not be charged, I was charged $79.95 -I never received the product! I once again called them to credit my account - they emailed me back saying that they would.

I somehow dont believe them, so I emailed them and told them that I will be contacting the NYS Attorney General. This company should not be in business.