Envision Beauty - Envison Beauty or Skinscare SCAM

I saw an ad on television for a FREE SAMPLE.I went to the EXACT site they illustrated.

I ordered a sample. I was sent a sample. I didn't order any more. Period.

Next thing I know, I look at my bank account and they have taken $89.90 from my bank account. How did they get my account number? How was it that they were able to bill me when I never ordered this product. Well, there are two sites.

One is a "monthly subscription" for this skincare product. The other is the FREE SAMPLE site. I never ordered this product. When I called about it, they said I would send it back.

Well, I NEVER ordered it and wasn't going to pay postage on something I never ordered. DO NOT BE SCAMMED BY THIS RIP-OFF COMPANY. I've filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and also with the States Attorney General's Office. Of course I filed a complaint with my Bank too.

They came back with paperwork saying that I ordered this but again how would they have done this when I never gave them my account number!

What thieves!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 19, 2013 #666729

We apologize for any confusion. All orders, including subscription shipments, come with a 30-day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied for any reason you can simply return the product for a full refund. It sounds like you decided to not return the shipment, which would have enabled us to refund you in full.

We try to be very clear about the terms of the trial and explain it several places on the site. Customers get 14 days to try the product, plus additional time for shipping, before paying for it and continuing with their subscription. Those who are not interested in the trial offer are invited to purchase individually at the regular price.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Envision Beauty. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Envision Beauty.
Filing a new complaint about