I saw an ad on television for a FREE SAMPLE.I went to the EXACT site they illustrated.
I ordered a sample. I was sent a sample. I didn't order any more. Period.
Next thing I know, I look at my bank account and they have taken $89.90 from my bank account. How did they get my account number? How was it that they were able to bill me when I never ordered this product. Well, there are two sites.
One is a "monthly subscription" for this skincare product. The other is the FREE SAMPLE site. I never ordered this product. When I called about it, they said I would send it back.
Well, I NEVER ordered it and wasn't going to pay postage on something I never ordered. DO NOT BE SCAMMED BY THIS RIP-OFF COMPANY. I've filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and also with the States Attorney General's Office. Of course I filed a complaint with my Bank too.
They came back with paperwork saying that I ordered this but again how would they have done this when I never gave them my account number!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Free Sample
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I am an 18 year old girl with long, wavy, brown hair (can be seen in the picture). My hair tends to get a little frizzy but nothing to hard..."
- "I received the creams on a free trial offer .. Ordered on 21 December by the 6 January two payments of £97.95 was taken from my bank Halifax / lloydsbanking..."
- "This company is only selling the led light. That's the only thing that works. The gel polish-(total rubbish). The minute I applied it, it ran down my fingers. At first..."
- "I purchased almost 4k in patio lounge furniture and dinning set. With in 6 months the fabric started to fade REALLY bad. I was told to purchase the sunbrella covers..."
- "So I fell in love with Teleflora's Simply Adored Bouquet (T15M405B) which I had seen online. I ordered the bouquet for Mother's Day. I searched for this bouquet in all..."
- "Twinkle Toes Common has dozens of websites (see attached). This evidence was use in court to help Libby Muelhaupt win an all encompassing Internet Liable suit against John "Twinkle Toes"..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "I have been a Primus customer for about 8 months and read the bad reviews but decided to give it a try anyway. I can confirm the bad reviews, it..."
- "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..."