I saw an ad on television for a FREE SAMPLE.I went to the EXACT site they illustrated.
I ordered a sample. I was sent a sample. I didn't order any more. Period.
Next thing I know, I look at my bank account and they have taken $89.90 from my bank account. How did they get my account number? How was it that they were able to bill me when I never ordered this product. Well, there are two sites.
One is a "monthly subscription" for this skincare product. The other is the FREE SAMPLE site. I never ordered this product. When I called about it, they said I would send it back.
Well, I NEVER ordered it and wasn't going to pay postage on something I never ordered. DO NOT BE SCAMMED BY THIS RIP-OFF COMPANY. I've filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and also with the States Attorney General's Office. Of course I filed a complaint with my Bank too.
They came back with paperwork saying that I ordered this but again how would they have done this when I never gave them my account number!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Free Sample
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I bought my No no for use on facial hair. I used it for 45 days, and it stopped working. I sent it back and got a replacement and started..."
- "Hav used other products but wanted to try this one, I finally buy this product for almost $150 not even a week using it and the bottom left of my..."
- "I ordered the Luminess Airbrush System after seeing an advertisement and demo on late night TV. What was not said in the advert was that the $24.91 for a 30..."
- "So I fell in love with Teleflora's Simply Adored Bouquet (T15M405B) which I had seen online. I ordered the bouquet for Mother's Day. I searched for this bouquet in all..."
- "I too lost my home to Aurora's practices. I was on a repayment schedule when I had a Heart attack and I was in the hospital I was contacted be..."
- "Twinkle Toes Common has dozens of websites (see attached). This evidence was use in court to help Libby Muelhaupt win an all encompassing Internet Liable suit against John "Twinkle Toes"..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."